Friday, December 14, 2012

The Truth about FEAR


Fear is:

False
Evidence 
Appearing 
Real

God did not give us the spirit of fear. Anything that is not of God is of the Devil. 

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7(KJV) 

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." Luke 12:32 (KJV) 

The purpose of Fear is to keep us distracted from staying on the path that God has shown us. Sometimes the enemy doesn't even have to do anything, we take care of distracting ourselves by the things we do.

For example, the sin in your life sometimes creates fear which is the result of one's own sin and guilt. If you have committed a sin or done anything evil, your fear is probable the god of your own conscience and trying to get your attention. You need to repent, confess your sin, seek God's forgiveness, and set it right.

"So that we may boldly say The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." Matthew 13:6 (KJV) 

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is no made perfect in love." I John 4:18 (KJV)

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1 (KJV)  

"And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake the; fear not, neither be dismayed." Deuteronomy 31:8 (KJV) 

So if God is for us and with us all the time--who can be against us? The spirit of fear is not of our nature and must go immediately!! We as Christians operate in the power and authority of God only. He has already won. Let us endeavor to stay the winning team! Amen.